How to download, install, and play Knives Out PC Version using the official PC launcher by Netease Games. Knives Out for PC is a battle royale multiplayer game which places 100 players on a large deserted island as they fight each other for survival until only player or team is left standing. It is a free alternative to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG).
This is a complete step-by-step video on playing Knives Out PC using English language settings and full screen. Netease mentions a PC version for Knives Out in their updates notes, but they don’t make it easily available, so here’s how to run it on your computer.
Instructions on how to download and play Knives PC version server:
1. Visit the official website and download the PC client:
2. Install the client. It will download additional game data of about 700MB.
3. At the game’s menu screen, choose “English” as your language.
4. on your mobile device (or Android emulator, such as Nox App Player), download the Chinese APK mobile game of Knives Out (known as Wilderness Action) from the website:
5. Install the game.
6. Launch the app.
7. In the login popup, choose the first option (the control pad with the blue background).
8. Tap on “Scan”.
9. From your mobile device’s camera, scan the QR code shown on your PC screen from the Knives Out client.
10. Tap on confirm after successful scan. Now you’re ready to create your character and play.