In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about the environment and environmental issues in English.
What’s the air quality like in your city? Do you worry about climate change, or how your food is produced? You’ll learn how to talk about these, and other topics about the environment in this class.
Practice your English speaking with a certified English teacher. Find out how on our website:
See the full version of this lesson on our website:
1. Air Pollution 0:46
2. Waste and Recycling 5:01
3. Talking About Food Safety and Farming 7:52
4. Climate Change 11:41
This lesson will help you:
– Learn useful phrases and vocabulary to talk about air quality and air pollution when talking about the environment in English.
– Discuss waste and recycling and how it affects you and the environment.
– Get different phrases and vocabulary to discuss the safety of how food is farmed and how that affects the environment in English.
– See a sample conversation about climate change and get good vocabulary to use when you talk about the environment in English.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kế hoạch đào thải non sản phẩm
- Cách đo độ đục của nước trong quan trắc môi trường – HACH 2100Q – Calibrate HACH 2100Q
- Tin thế giới nổi bật hôm nay 15/5/2020 | Tổng thống Trump “ngạc nhiên” trước cảnh báo của Trung Quốc
- BÀI TOÁN DOANH THU, CHI PHÍ, LỢI NHUẬN | KINH TẾ HỌC CƠ BẢN A BỜ CỜ
- Giúp Bé hiểu về Ô nhiễm không khí: Nguyên nhân và Biện pháp